FirstBank announces ‘Money Manager’ giveaways for National Financial Literacy Month
Individuals can participate to earn money this spring by practicing financial fitness
LAKEWOOD, Colo., March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FirstBank, one of the nation’s largest private banks focused on “banking for good,” today announced two “Money Manager” giveaways to promote financial health during National Financial Literacy Month. Throughout April, customers and non-customers will have the chance to win prizes ranging from $100 to $500 in exchange for good budgeting and goal setting habits.
Participants are also encouraged to share their best money-saving tips via a online registration form and can see those same financial tips popping up on FirstBank’s social media, using the hashtag #moneymanagermonday. You can enter to win one or both gifts by doing the following:
- From March 28, visit efirstbankblog.com/moneymanagermonday to submit a short signup form and share an optional money management tip.
- FirstBank will randomly select three winners from the previous week who will receive a $100 Visa e-gift card.
- The winners (12 in total) will be announced on the First bank Facebook page every Monday until April 25, 2022.
Fund Manager Bonus Dollar Distribution:
- Anyone using the “Budget” and/or “Set a Goal” features in the free version First Bank mobile app between April 1 and April 30, 2022, will be entered to win.
- *Must be a FirstBank customer to log into the FirstBank mobile app; otherwise, people can register for the contest by mail. More details are available at efirstbankblog.com/moneymanagermonday.
- 10 winners will be randomly selected on May 5, 2022 and announced on May 9, 2022.
- The 10 winners will each receive $500 via direct deposit (available to FirstBank customers) or Visa e-Gift card.
FirstBank will also share financial health content on its Smart Cents Blog throughout the month, including advice on how to budget, save, pay off debt and manage finances.
Additionally, customers can use FirstBank’s Money Manager tool on the FirstBank mobile app to create budgets, set financial goals, monitor spending activities, track expenses, and more. For more information on the Money Manager tool and freebies, visit efirstbankblog.com/moneymanagermonday.
FirstBank began providing banking services in 1963. Today, it is known as a leader in the digital banking industry and has grown to become one of the largest private banks in the United States, retaining more than $25 billion of assets and 110 branches in Colorado, Arizona and California. FirstBank offers a variety of consumer deposit accounts, home equity loans, mortgages, rental real estate loans and a full range of commercial banking services, including business finance, commercial real estate loans, cash management and more. Since 2000, FirstBank has been recognized as one of the top corporate philanthropists, contributing nearly $75 million and thousands of volunteer hours to charities. The company is also unique in that a large portion of its stock is owned by management and employees, giving employees a financial stake in the bank’s success through its employee share ownership program.
For more information, visit www.efirstbank.com.